Green Inspiration Academy (GIA) believes we can make a better child, every day. Classroom learning is back and GIA welcomes students with open arms, warm meals, and an uplifting mindset for an enriching, inspired education. Green Inspiration Academy is a tuition-free public charter school that understands the Warrensville Heights community, and we are helping our K-8 learners develop into leaders for a bright future. Here are our top 10 reasons to attend Green Inspiration Academy:
1. Health and wellness are top of mind at Green Inspiration Academy. We devote our hearts to the students, staff and families. That’s why we bring in members of the mental health advocacy community so we, on the whole, are all well. Upward and onward!
2. The safety of our GIA community is top priority, always. We feel like family. Our tireless faculty and staff go the extra mile to ensure every child is seen, fed, and heard. We are here to support the kids, and their entire family, every single day.
3. Stability is the cornerstone to our success. Every member of the GIA team provides wrap-around services to our students – from emotional support to snacks, our team is responsive to and respectful of the full lives of our families.
4. GIA believes in growing future leaders by learning in a new modern way, looking towards a bright future. We support students with Chromebooks, hot spots, and a Computer Lab where every student gains access to typing and online lessons.
5. We have a rich heritage of strong academics. Green Inspiration Academy is one of Ohio’s oldest and longest running tuition-free public charters schools and we are a top performer! We are known for our high-quality educational standards and excellent high school placement success.
6. We focus on what matters – personal and educational development. Creativity, security, and learning take center stage in our classrooms, and it shows. Our student uniforms, weekly Dress to Impress Day, and etiquette classes are another way we focus on helping our kids feel good about themselves every day.
7. Our educators are happy, caring, and motivated. We are ready to support our students with whatever it takes to foster a healthy, inspired learning environment. Our kids feel comfortable at school – it’s their home away from home.
8. We believe in cultural awareness in our top-performing tuition-free public charter school, and we keep our class sizes small. Every student is nurtured and supported by us, and we extend that to our student families as well. We catch you when you need us. We provide unmatched education, and so much more.
9. We know how to have fun. Smiles and laughter play an important part of our day together. We have fun assemblies, plenty of after school activities, and field trips. Check out our 2022 Summer School to help close achievement gaps for 80-100 scholars, too.
10. We understand the importance of our environment. Gardening, hiking, a greenhouse, field trips, and many exciting science lessons all foster a love for our planet at Green Inspiration Academy.
About Green Inspiration Academy (GIA)
Green Inspiration Academy is a free public charter school for grades K–8 located in Warrensville Heights, serving the Greater Cleveland area. Our school uplifts the educational experience with a focus on mental and emotional health, unmatched education, and strong parent-teacher-student relationships, every single day. Onward. Upward. Inspired! Join us at Green Inspiration Academy!