1. Health and wellness are top of mind at Green Inspiration Academy. We care deeply about our students, staff and families and that’s why when schools can re-open, we will be ready. We hire professional cleaning vendors to sanitize the school and help keep us all well going forward.
2. The safety of our GIA community is something we never compromise. We know our students and they know us. Our tireless faculty and staff go the extra mile to ensure every child is seen and heard. We are here to support the kids, and their entire family, every single day.
3. Stability is the cornerstone to our success. At GIA, stability includes social and emotional stability, too. We teach our students about the importance of mental and emotional health and we bring in members of the mental health advocacy community.
4. We have a rich heritage of strong academics. Green Inspiration Academy is one of Ohio’s oldest and longest running tuition-free public charters schools and we are a top performer! We are known for our high-quality educational standards.
5. Our educators are happy, caring, and motivated. We are ready to support our students, every single day – from snacks to solace. Our team is responsive to and respectful of the full lives of our families and their needs.
6. We focus on what matters – personal and educational development. Creativity, security, and learning take center stage in our classrooms, and it shows. Our student uniforms, weekly Professional Day, and etiquette classes are another way we focus on helping our kids feel good about themselves every day. Our test scores are up even higher, and our kids feel comfortable at school.
7. We know how to have fun. Not only do we count laughter as part of our day together, we dress up in costumes for assemblies, showcase our Art and Music skills, and our teachers create afterschool clubs. You can find us Engineering, playing Chess or at Boys and Girls Scouts afterschool, to name a few.
8. We understand the importance of our environment. Tower Gardens, a greenhouse, field trips, and many exciting science lessons all foster a love for our planet at Green Inspiration Academy.
9. Technology and the skills to use it are vital for tomorrow’s leaders. We have a Computer Lab with Chromebooks and every student is there weekly, getting access to typing lessons and online learning.
10. As a top-performing tuition-free public charter school, we keep our class sizes small. Every student is nurtured and supported by us. And we extend that to our student families as well. We catch you, when you need us. We provide a robust education, and so much more.
The Green Inspiration Academy is a free public charter school for grades K – 8 located in the Warrensville Heights area. Our program focuses on the importance of health and wellness, provides high-quality education to students, and aims to strengthen parent-teacher-student relationships every single day. Come grow with us at Green Inspiration Academy!